For those (the few) of you who were able to hear the message this past weekend (because of the horrible ice storm that we had) I mentioned the fact that I just had some oral surgery done on Friday.
That entire experience reminded me that when you're hurting physically, just about everything else you do seems to be more difficult if not impossible.
The positive side of this is that it reminds us of the amazing grace of God toward most of us that we have such healthy bodies for most all of our lives! The Lord has also provided us with physicians and caregivers who can help us in times of need so that we needn't go through pain endlessly, but be restored to health and continue on our journey of obedience to the Lord.
When we hurt, it also helps to have people around us who care. I'm blessed with my wife Carol who is an extraordinary caregiver and has a way of sharing in my pain that is rare and precious to me.
So, I'm glad that situation is fading in the past and pray for continued health for you as well as myself through the Christmas holiday just ahead.
Blessings,
Dr. Jay
No comments:
Post a Comment