My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, click here.
Don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Friday, December 11, 2009

When You Don't Feel Well

Over the last couple days I've been battling a low grade infection because of a tooth that has finally ended it's usefulness in my body!

Something as small as this would not seem to be a very big deal, but in reality it points to the fact that every part of our body has to be functioning well in order for us to fulfill the dreams and aspirations that we have.

That doesn't mean that we can't overcome some limitations, but when we feel physically ill or weak, even the most menial tasks take on a new challenge.

I found myself frustrated at my inability to get things done and focus because of the distracting painfulness of the situation, even though it's just a small part of who I am.

Mercifully, I think this all ends today as I see a specialist and get this problem taken care of. However, it's given me a new appreciation for the good health that I've been blessed with over the years and renews my prayer for every one of you to walk in the grace of God's intended wholeness for each and every one of us.

Believing for a much healthier weekend!

Blessings,

Dr. Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment