I love it that when I sit down to dinner tonight, it will most likely be something that comes right out of the refrigerator.
The reason for that is that my wife, Carol, will be joining with nearly 350 women from all over the area for the Thursday night/Friday morning kick-off of the Beth Moore Bible Study series. I really love it that my wife has found a ministry in which she’s been able to discover great fulfillment and satisfaction. With the help of several other devoted leaders such as Veronica Reilly and many others, the Beth Moore Bible Study series has become the most highly attended regular event here at North Way beside our weekend services.
The point I don’t want you to miss is that for over 20 years Carol didn’t have a ministry like this one. However, God alone knows the time that He has in mind for something that He’s been preparing you to lead.
Take heart from Carol’s journey and also the sense of reward that I feel that she has been so blessed!
Thankfully,
Dr. Jay
No comments:
Post a Comment