Incredible Journeys
Over the past day, I’ve gotten to hear yet another story of how God has taken an individual from his own chosen path of “serving God” into the place where God really wants him to be.
It’s so difficult for us to see how God is going to take the difficulties that we face and turn them into something good (Romans 8:28) and yet invariably, this is what He does!
In my own life I have found that this is one of the most important promises to embrace because the “all things” of Romans 8:28 means that we never stop experiencing the power of God to change our attitudes in the midst of circumstance. When our attitudes change, then the way God uses us can open up and create whole new opportunities for us.
The story that I heard from someone else was a blessing to me but it was even more of a personal blessing to be reminded that my story is the same as his: “God is faithful to those who yield their choices and will to the Lord in order to bring about His best.”
I trust that’s what you’ll do as you consider what’s before you this weekend.
Blessings,
Dr. Jay
P.S. Don’t forget to go to The Soul of a Nation to join us for prayer in this re-election time.
No comments:
Post a Comment