My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, click here.
Don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Mysteriously

There are times when God leads us in our journey through very clear relational connections or circumstances that simply leave us without any doubt.

Then there are those times when he leads us… mysteriously. That is, things don’t seem to be lining up or there’s a gap where it takes every ounce of faith that you have, but you’ve got to move forward.

I find that those mysterious times often hold the greatest blessing. They’re the times that require me to give up something, turn something loose or simply jump in in order to see the change that I’m preparing for.

I think this is part of the spiritual maturity process that we all have to go through. The Lord leads, sometimes it’s as plain as day and other times… mysteriously.

Blessings,

Dr. Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment