My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, click here.
Don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Monday, March 16, 2009

Speed of the Soul

I may have written about this before but it’s worth repeating. I had someone tell me just recently that they had really “lost touch” with the condition of their soul. This only happens when we’re moving so fast that we don’t take time to really listen to what God is saying to us.

We know from the word of God that He is always speaking and that it’s only when we’re too busy or too overextended to hear God that His word is not received.

I’ll be taking some time to refresh my soul in the next few days and am not sure if I will blog every day. (That will be up to the Holy Spirit speaking to me!)

Thanks for your understanding and prayer during this time. If my soul is attuned then I will write and I trust that you will also pay attention to that marvelous gift of God’s voice to you.

Blessings,

Dr. Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment