My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, click here.
Don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Friday, August 14, 2009

God Things

Every once in a while we are blessed with an opportunity that comes along that has no explanation other than it's a "God thing"!

By that, I simply mean that you know that the Lord has so orchestrated circumstances to fit the need that you were facing that it could only be by His Spirit that it had taken place.

What is important is that we learn to seize those God moments because if we don't we become a little less sensitive to them and may begin to miss them.

Today I had the privilege of sharing with a dear brother a simple gift that will facilitate his ministry and free him to communicate his thoughts, wisdom and genuine revelation from the Lord much more easily. It was a simple thing that I could provide for him but it was made possible because it was a "God thing": something that the Lord allowed me to see at exactly the right time to make the connection.

Friend, the Lord has those same things for you! Be looking for the "God things" that He has which I believe come along every day if we're looking for them.

Have a great weekend as you tune in to the Spirit.

Blessings,

Dr. Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment