One of the blessings that I am able to enjoy on a daily basis is the ability to exchange ideas and even strongly held convictions with brothers of the faith who see things through different perspectives.
Although I know I've talked about this in former blogs, my sense of the deepening value of this to strengthening my faith and the personal relationship I have with Jesus continues to grow.
No matter how one sees the shifts in today's cultural "public square", we must come to grips with the fact that people are viewing the world differently.
As Christians, we need to learn how to dialog with people who see things differently yet still hold to Jesus and their personal relationship with Him as their foremost value of their life.
As part of our life here at North Way, we're going to continue to work on how to do this in a way that lets loving dialog and exchange happen among people who may see things differently, but in the end love Jesus more!
Blessings,
Dr. Jay
No comments:
Post a Comment