My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, click here.
Don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

It Keeps Coming...

It's now been 5 days since our weekend message on "forgiveness" and, with what I have to describe as rather astonishing levels of honesty, people continue to respond to the impact of "forgiveness" in our lives.

What I've learned from reading through these many messages is that people needed some way to "unburden" themselves from this ongoing sense of anger, bitterness or hurt that had imprisoned them because of another individuals actions or attitudes.

The common thread is that as soon as they "took a step" they felt a load lifted from them and they were free to pursue what God wanted for them.

What encourages me is that I believe that this can continue on in every area of our lives where we take God's Word seriously. What all of us need is a certain "rhema" or "hook", that is, a word that reaches out and pulls us into the grace of God and enables us to move ahead on what He speaks.

Whatever that is for you, I urge you to do it and move forward because you're wasting time if you simply wait for conditions to be perfect. Act on God's Word and you will be set free!

Blessings,

Dr. Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment