My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, click here.
Don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

What Is Possible?

In this era of "disequilibrium" no one is sure what the future holds in almost any arena of conversation.

This makes it extremely difficult to plan or even prepare for the future. Nobody wants to make a commitment and nobody wants to take a risk because they're not sure what might be possible in the months ahead.

I find myself getting "knotted up" because when I read Scripture I hear the words of Jesus when He says "With man this is impossible but with God all things are possible!" (Mark 10:27)

I really pray that more and more believers focus their eyes on what the Lord says about life and circumstance and less on what a confused media and an uncertain government have to say about our future. If we will just remind each other that "with God all things are possible" our faith will rise and things that have been unyielding in the past will quickly fall to the Lordship of Jesus.

That's where I'm headed today and I pray that many of you will join with me.

Blessings,

Dr. Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment