My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, click here.
Don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Friday, October 30, 2009

You Know It's Time...

Not long ago I wrote about the joy of living life to it's fullest and having so many things to do that though a day seemed extremely packed, it was very rewarding at the end of it all.

Reality, though, is that one can only sustain such efforts for a defined period of time (and that varies from person to person).

That's precisely why Jesus took time to get away and be alone and invited His disciples to do the same.

This week I reached a very clear perception that a planned get-away that I had coming up was not a moment too soon. Despite the extremely fulfilling week of ministry and response of our people, I am finding myself needing some time alone with the Lord and away from the many demands that often come my way.

I'm grateful for the strong team that God's assembled at North Way to carry the load so that I can be away for a short while. I pray that you have that same opportunity from time to time because you know when you just need to be refreshed in order to press on!

May the Lord bless your weekend with His presence,

Dr. Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment