My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, click here.
Don't forget to update your bookmarks.

Monday, October 12, 2009

When God is Silent

For the past few weeks I’ve been praying about one specific need about which God has chosen to be silent.

I was becoming discouraged when I read my devotional companion, Oswald Chambers, on Oct. 11. In that reading he said this:

“A wonderful thing about God’s silence is that the contagion of his stillness gets into you and you become perfectly confident – ‘I know God has heard me. His silence is the proof that He has.’”

It’s very hard to receive silence as a blessing but now I understand that God has heard me and I’m simply waiting for the perfect timing of His answer.

I hope that encourages those of you who are waiting as well.

Blessings,

Dr. Jay

1 comment:

  1. .....it is encouraging!....thanks. See September 2nd "Green Lights"

    ReplyDelete