As all of us have experienced, I’ve prayed many prayers that didn’t seem to get beyond the ceiling. However, in the last couple of days a number of prayers have had great effect!
Two of them had to do with physical ailments that needed breakthrough and one had to do with a relational issue that seemed to be on the verge of ruining a great friendship.
There are multiple other illustrations I could give but I find it amazingly fulfilling when I hear that “yes, God did answer that prayer”! One thing that I wished I had done over the years was keep an ongoing log of the number of answered prayers that I could refer back to with some consistency. They would far out weigh those that have been unanswered and simply affirm the fact that if there’s any doubt about prayer it’s not on God’s side of things!
And so, I just want to encourage you to continue to pray for whatever it is you’re trusting God to do, provide, change or redeem. Remember, Jesus said “ask anything in my name and I will do it”!
Pastor Jay
No comments:
Post a Comment