long before my own! I often wondered about the pride of that, but there's also
a redemptive insight.
Chambers believes it's for the purpose of "intercession"; not for "fixing" people.
This isn't too difficult in distant relationships, but try it for a while with your spouse
or close friends!
It takes the Holy Spirit reminding you of this "trust" to not let it become a tool of
destruction. The best way it works for me that he reminds me of what others are
likely seeing in me that they could easily point out as a character flaw; everyday!
I love relationships that have risen to this level, but may that start at home.
http://www.myutmost.org/03/0331.html
Read that today from Oswald also, reminded Carl to read it! Yes, it was quite Spirit reminding!
ReplyDeleteFrom a former member, now living in VA.
ReplyDeleteFor me, I recently read that there is a direct correlation between judging someone and my ability to love that person. I too want to quickly catagorize those in my space. If I judge them negatively, I struggle with being a transmittor of love, because I am in the process of fixing them.